Full CV in PDF format (updated July 2018) – CV – 7.18
- Lecturer (tenure track) at Ben Gurion University 9/2015-now
- Zassenhaus Assistant Professor (Post-Doc position) at Ohio State University 8/2012-8/2015
- Ph.D. in Mathematics 2008-2012 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel. Dissertation Title: Groups acting on simplicial complexes. Dissertation Adviser: Prof. Uri Bader.
- M.A. in Mathematics (summa cum laude) 2004-2008 Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- B.A. in Mathematics (summa cum laude) 1999-2002 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Elisha Netanyahu prize, Technion. Highest prize of the Technion’s math department for excellence in Ph.D. research (awarded once a year to only one Ph.D. graduate) 2012.
- Haim Hanani prize, Technion 2010.
- M.A. Award. Tel-Aviv Faculty excellence award for M.A. research 2008.
- ISF Individual Research Grant 293/18, Period of grant: 10/18-9/22, Annual amount: 245,000 NIS (67,250$), Total amount: 980,000 NIS (269,000$)